Wednesday 3 September 2014

Over 1,350 attendees at Rodan + Fields Canada pre-enrollment kickoff events


I was so fortunate to be able to attend one of the pre-launch kick-off meetings in Toronto a few weeks ago, and let me start by saying "AWESOME!".

Over 1,500 Canadian pre-enrollees have signed up on the Rodan + Fields Canadian pre-enrollment site!! https://www.rodanandfields.com/ca/s#Q0EuMTI0

As a pre-enrollee I am so excited that I have taken the first step toward becoming one of the first Canadian Consultants when R+F officially launches in Canada in just a few short weeks. 

Rodan + Fields is even catching the eyes of Canada’s ELLE Magazine. The REDEFINE AMP MD™ roller and REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex were mentioned in the September 2014 issue’s “High Marks” section as “skincare breakthroughs” coming our way soon. I can't wait untl I can share these products with my Canadian friends and family.

To check out the Canadian product line & visit my website for information on the capmany, the Doctor's, and the amazing business opportunity in becoming one of the first to represent these products made by the creators of Proactiv: https://www.rodanandfields.com/ca/s#Q0EuMTI0

We are all anxiously awaiting the announcement of the official Canada launch date - we have been told it's just a few short weeks away aiming for a fall 2014 launch.  

Until then, the pre-enrollment period will continue along with more pre-launch events in September- St. John’s, NL, Halifax, NS, Ottawa, ON and Edmonton, AB.

Want details? Send me a personal message and let's connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment