Tuesday 22 April 2014

New favorite anti-age device

skincare
Rodan + Fields REDEFINE AMP MD™ System
I have discovered an amazing tool to help keep your skin looking firmer and younger. It's the Rodan + Fields REDEFINE MD Micro-Exfoliating Roller combined with the Night Renewing Serum.

This product was even featured on the TV show Ellen as a product recommended to Ellen by Kym Douglas on her pre-Oscar show.



This anti-aging system is developed by world famous dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields (Makers of Proactiv). 

Clinical studies showed that participants using the REDEFINE Regimen and the AMP MD system had smoother, softer skin after just one use. I too experienced this after just one use. I was amazed. Over the past month I have continued to combine the AMP roller with the REDEFINE Regimen and I cannot believe the difference I am seeing on my crows feet and forehead. My only regret is that I didn't take before and after pictures for you.

My skin was beginning to sag but it is now firmer and younger looking. I seriously cannot believe the difference one month of using this regimen has made to my face. I am so sold on these products that's I have decided to sell Rodan + Fields when it comes to Canada in August 2014.

My skin looks firmer and fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable. My skin hasn't felt this good since I was in my 20's!!

Currently this product is only available in the US but will be available in Canada in August 2014. If you are Canadian and want more details about this product or have questions about the Canadian launch in August 2014, feel free to send me a personal message.

Stay tuned for more skincare product reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment