Sunday 16 March 2014

Why You Don't Need A Five Year Plan




If you regularly follow my posts you know that I am a huge fan of Marie Forleo.

As I've said before Marie was born-n-raised in New Jersey and started her empire with nothing more than passion, a laptop and a dream. She has created a multimillion dollar socially conscious empire from scratch.


I regularly tune into MarieTV, especially on Tuesday's. On Tuesday's she takes questions from followers who are entrepreneurs and gives great advice.

I am still in the process of setting up my business (Coming in August 2014) but tune into Marie TV regularly to get as many tips for my new business. I plan to hit the ground running when I launch my skincare business in August - stay tuned for my details about that. 

Here is a great video I found that provides great advise for new entrepreneurs - Why you don't need a 5 year plan.

Enjoy xo


)

No comments:

Post a Comment