Every women wants to look beautiful, even those of us who have taken minimal steps to proper skin care.
I've created a list of easy tips that help take care of your skin and will help make your skin shine with health and vitality.
- Good nutrition is vital for glowing skin. A balanced diet definitely goes a long way in maintaining great looking skin.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body and to give a smooth look to your skin.
- Sunscreen is a must! UVA rays can lead to pigmentation, wrinkles, sagging skin, and cancer.
- The skin around the eyes is thinner than anywhere else and hence should be protected with a good eye cream. My favourite eye cream is Rodan+Fields REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream. If I could only recommend One Product this would be it!
- For beautiful skin use a Macro-exfoliator once a week. It sweeps away dead skin cells leaving behind a smoother, healthier-looking and more luminous complexion.
- Avoid going to bed with makeup. Always wash your face before going to bed it prevents clogged pores, blackheads and give a shiny look to your skin.
- Toner is a must for a daily routine as it removes all traces of dirt and prevents clogged pores.